NetSoft Studio Team
BizWizard Order Manager Version 3.7.3 Release 04/30/2011
1. Corrected some issues around sending e-mails whereby Error in Protocol message was popping up for some e-mail addresses
2. Corrected some issues whereby data record conflicts were occurring on the maintain order screen
3. Added ability to duplicate purchase orders on the Maintain Supplier [Purchase Orders] tab so now you can duplicate purchase orders using a previous purchase order as a template for the new purchase order
4. Added logging to an orders log when an associate prints any of the printable order forms such as Order Acknowledgements, Work Orders, Credit Card Authorizations, etc.
5. Corrected a problem on the Work with All Invoices Screen of a message that was occurring indicating the data record had been changed.
6. Added ability to customize the Orders Not Picked Up after 30 days message text. You may find this in the System Setup [Order Message Texts] tab under the Configuration Menu.
7. Work order Summarization and Work Orders now Print the Order Description on the summarization and work order itself.
8. Added ability to Click directly to an Order from the "Receive Purchase Order" screen for Order Specific Purchase Orders
9. Added a Red Paperclip that appears to the top left of the Order Status and Order Number that will only show up if there are documents attached to the order. You may also click on the paperclip to go directly to the order documents.
10. Signature Lines now default to the new Internet E-Mail Message for Sending Internet E-mails from Maintain Customer, Maintain Order and Maintain Supplier
11. Corrected a problem with Calendar Event Notifications that were not sending alarms when they were supposed to be sent.
12. Added a new report to printout a listing of Tax Exempt Customers sorted by Tax Exemption Reason and then Customer Name. This report can be found under the Customer Accounts Menu and is named Print Tax Exempt Customers
13. Added a new report to print orders with a balance due. This new report can be found under the Orders Menu and Misc. Reports